Nothing adds edge to a classic leather clutch like some chain hardware. Take your look to the next level with these gorgeous MILLY handbags for day or night.
For after dark:
Black python suede + chain = your secret weapon in the evenings. Try the MILLY Collins Suede Clutch. The luxurious chain doubles as arm candy, so you don’t have to worry about jewelry. Pair it with the MILLY Fringe Dress and you’re ready to party!
Your new daytime favorite, theMILLY Collins Tote makes a statement while holding all of your essentials.
German blogger Maja Wyh, whose style is focused on a distinctive silhouette of long lines, oversize outerwear and luxe layers, had a pretty major #MILLYMOMENT during NYFW, hitting the shows in a MILLY aspirin dot leather midi-skirt.
Pairing the dot leather with an oversized fur coat for a mixture of rich textures, Maja’s look has got us excited for the cooler days to come. After all, leather is already one of our favorite fall trends.
If you’re not ready for a full-on fringe moment, take on the trend with a MILLY handbag - we love the MILLY Isabella Fringe Crossbody - keep it classic in black, or dare to be bold with the French Blue a perfect way to inject a pop of color into your ensemble.
Here at MILLY, we love the way leather adds a modern edge to your ensemble. Think classic leather pants in an unexpected texture, like these Python Leather Leggings, or a leather trim to modernize a staple sheath dress.
If you’re ready to make a statement, we are obsessing over this metallic Leather Pencil Skirt…it’s the perfect way to revitalize your wardrobe whilst maintaining a classic feminine silhouette. Dress it down with a fun Tee like this one, or mix it up by adding a knit for some contrasting texture!
Ever wonder what makes a MILLY design special? It’s all in the detail. Michelle Smith, founder and designer of MILLY takes classic American sportswear silhouettes and turns them on their head by infusing them with a feminine edge. Thus, the python embossed MILLY Leather Leggings.
It’s time to update your spring wardrobe, which means a pair of killer white pants is a must. Forget traditional white jeans and indulge in white leather leggings instead…we promise you’ll be obsessed. Crafted in a luxurious Italian python embossed leather, these leggings are designed with movement and style in mind. Go for an easy modern look by pairing them with our best-selling "Sorry for Partying" tee and top off your outfit with a pop of color. Your friends will never be so envious…
The MILLY FW ‘14 runway show was held on Monday, February 10 at Lincoln Center. Michelle Smith, founder and designer of MILLY divulges her inspiration for the collection of handbags here:
I started my line of handbags in 2011, 10 years after I began my ready to wear business. I love experimenting with fabrics and textures—this season I took it to a new level. Here, I’ll give you a sneak peek of what’s to come this fall.
1.The Riley Collection large tote: I love the structure of this handbag and the zipper with fringe adds a fashion-forward element. Carry it from work to weekend easily.
2. Blake Satchel: A ladylike silhouette, I love the classic nature of this satchel. In 5 colors with custom hardware, you can’t go wrong. The zipper is my favorite part—it’s oversize and gold. A true show-stopper.
3. Skylar Fur Satchel: Featuring vegan fur, this satchel will be available in blush, fuschia and black, adding texture and fun to any fall look.
4. Gold Croc small satchel: A little gold goes a long way. This gold croc embossed handbag will be available in a variety of silhouettes, but I’m partial to the small satchel, which easily goes from day to night and can never be outshone!
5. Logan Zip tote: All eyes on the zipper! I love this tote—it will be available in mini, small and large for all lifestyles.
6. Fringe clutch: Made of lamb leather, this swing-y clutch features two layers of fringe—it’s quite the attention-getter! Shown here in black, but it will also come in French blue, Ink and Caramel.
Leather has never made more of a statement. This season, Michelle gave buttery Italian leather an update with edge. Here’s a little Leather Lesson, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced leather wearer.
If you’re a beginner…
Dip your toe into the trend with leather detailing, which adds structure and edge to feminine looks.