Here at MILLY we never apologize for partying (we have a shirt to prove it). For a night out, you only need a few things. A hot outfit, heels, and a clutch. A clutch is the perfect nighttime bag. Small enough to keep out of your way, yet still able to keep your essentials safe. We have some new styles like the MILLY Aztec Gold Frame Clutch - that will be sure to light up your closet. Plus, we created the perfect pinterest board to show you how to really party. Check it out! Here.
The MILLY FW ‘14 runway show was held on Monday, February 10 at Lincoln Center. Michelle Smith, founder and designer of MILLY divulges her inspiration for the collection of handbags here:
I started my line of handbags in 2011, 10 years after I began my ready to wear business. I love experimenting with fabrics and textures—this season I took it to a new level. Here, I’ll give you a sneak peek of what’s to come this fall.
1.The Riley Collection large tote: I love the structure of this handbag and the zipper with fringe adds a fashion-forward element. Carry it from work to weekend easily.
2. Blake Satchel: A ladylike silhouette, I love the classic nature of this satchel. In 5 colors with custom hardware, you can’t go wrong. The zipper is my favorite part—it’s oversize and gold. A true show-stopper.
3. Skylar Fur Satchel: Featuring vegan fur, this satchel will be available in blush, fuschia and black, adding texture and fun to any fall look.
4. Gold Croc small satchel: A little gold goes a long way. This gold croc embossed handbag will be available in a variety of silhouettes, but I’m partial to the small satchel, which easily goes from day to night and can never be outshone!
5. Logan Zip tote: All eyes on the zipper! I love this tote—it will be available in mini, small and large for all lifestyles.
6. Fringe clutch: Made of lamb leather, this swing-y clutch features two layers of fringe—it’s quite the attention-getter! Shown here in black, but it will also come in French blue, Ink and Caramel.