MILLY NEW YORK FASHION WEEK SURVIVAL KIT
Today marks the first day of New York Fashion Week, so we put together a few essentials to get you through the week, MILLY-style:
1. A MILLY LBD for post-show drinks and fashion parties.
2. A statement cocktail coat. Who doesn’t want to make a bold entrance?
3. A Juice Press “Ginger Fireball.” Definitely no time to get sick and this will ward off any oncoming cold…
4. The MILLY Watersnake Satchel to fit all of the 5,943 things you can’t live without during a day full of shows.
5. A colorful MILLY iPhone case. No time to lose searching through your bag for your phone.
6. Headphones. Need to zone out for a few minutes? Listen to some of Michelle’s favorite tunes, like Inner City’s “Big Fun” or “Good Life”.
6. A bag of Ruffles chips (specifically cheddar cheese and sour cream). There’s no better way to fulfill your salt craving.
7. Sour Patch Kids. Let’s be honest - after a bag of salty chips, you’ll obviously need some sugar.
Don’t forget to watch the livestream of the MILLY Fashion Show this coming Monday, February 10th at 2 pm.
Also, be sure to check out our favorite spots to head after a day of fashion shows and don’t miss out on our show-stopping looks to rock during NYFW.
Enter your email address to receive updates from MILLY!
Why do we want to know? We'll send you a gift on your birthday!
You have been successfully added to our mailing list.