If you’re struggling to find a holiday gift for your friend who loves a good party or two, we’ve made it easy- here are our top choices for your party-going BFF. Whether she’s in need of a new favorite tee or fabulous clutch, we promise she’ll sport her MILLY gift to her next big bash…
1. The MILLY “Sorry for Partying” t-shirt is a no-brainer for any girl who loves graphic tees. This fun shirt has caught the attention of bloggers, editors and everyone in between. She can pair it with black skinny jeans, booties and a leather jacket for an edgy, cool look. No need to apologize for having some fun…. #sorryforpartying
2. For the girl who appreciates luxurious stationery, the MILLY for Dempsey & Carroll “Sorry for Partying” note cards are bound to be a hit. Handcrafted in the USA, these cards are the perfect way to ring in the New Year.
3. Every party girl needs sequins in her repertoire. If you’re in the mood to give a special gift, the MILLY Sleeve Cocktail Dress is an ultimate choice. Black and gold stretch sequins make this dress one-of-a-kind and a scoop back gives it edge. We can assure you that you’ll get major points for adding this to your BFF’s closet. Even better- you’ll be able to borrow it whenever you want.
4. If your friend is someone who loves statement bags, then the Delano Metallic Clutch is for her. Made of hologram cracked metallic leather, she’ll obsess over this clutch since she won’t have anything like it in her closet. Plus- she can dance hands-free when she’s out.
5. For your friend who loves to rock an arm party, then go for this Chamak by Priya Kakkar bangle set. Made of brass and Austrian crystals, they are luxe and versatile. Add instant sparkle to your friend’s holiday getup with these bracelets.
Get shopping! Tag us on social media @millybymichelle with hashtag #millyholiday to show us your favorite holiday picks.
Read about Michelle’s inspiration for her Pre-Fall 2014 collection, check out what to wear to your next holiday party and find out three of Michelle’s favorite holiday gifts.